суббота, 16 ноября 2013 г.

Introducing me

Introducing me

I should say that it is not easy to speak about myself,but I will try to introduce me.My name is Ann.My surename is Avagyan.I am 14. I was born in Armenia,Yerevan.Armenia is a small country,but with a great culture.I love my country very much. There are many things in my life I like and some I dislike. I like when everything is OK. I like to study because I think that knowledge is very useful.School for me was not only lessons and learning, I had a lot of friends there.I finished my school this year and entered European college.I want to become a translator,because I like English very much and Armenian too.I will do everything to be a good translator.I never put off till tomorrow what I can do today. Ok,now I will tell about my family and my hobbys.My family consists of my father, mother, younger brother,younger sister and me.My family is everything for me.I love my family very much ,because they help me when I need it.I am very proud of my family. I have many hobbys. I'm fond of reading books.Reading gives me more knowledge.So I like reading very much.I like listen to music.I like The Beatles very much.The songs of The Beatles give me a lot of delight and pleasure.Sometimes I play different sport games for health and pleasure.I like playing basketball and tennis.I can't play an instrument,but I like guitar and piano very much.Sometimes I watch interesting films.So this was about myself.Thank you for listening.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий