суббота, 16 ноября 2013 г.

Modal Verbs №4

Выберите правильный вариант:
1    Shall I make you a cup of tea?
A Yes, please.    В   No, you won't.

2    Would you help me please? My car won't start.
A I'd be happy to.    В  Yes, I would.

3    Could you open the door for me, please?
A Yes, I could.    В   Of course.

4    Can you do the washing-up for me, please? 
A No, I may not.    В   No problem.

5    We could go for a walk this afternoon.
A That's a nice idea.    В   No, we might not.

6    Could I sit down for a minute, please?
A Yes, of course.    В   No, you couldn't.

7    Can I get you anything, madam?
A No, you can't.     В  No, thank you. I'm just looking.

8    Can I go and play football now, please?
A Not at all.    В   Yes, if you like.

9    Shall I pick you up from work this evening?
A Yes, please.    В   No, you won't.

10    Will you hold this box for me, please?
A Yes, I may.    В   Certainly.
 

Ответы к упражнению:

  1. A
  2. A
  3. B
  4. B
  5. A
  6. A
  7. B
  8. B
  9. A
  10. B

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий